TSPROF Knife Sharpener - Standard K02
Standard K-02 is a real hit. Perfect combination of price and quality. The set will be enough for sharpening almost all kind of knives. You can simply supplement the set with a nozzle for sharpening scissors and all basic tasks are covered.
- Framework with the basic units K-02
- Single clamp
- Double clamp
- Profile Abrasives
- A set of professional wrenches
- Wooden Box Profile
Developing the K-02 model, we wanted to ensure that our customers do as little as possible of extra gestures when flipping the blade of the cutting element. So this way the idea of creating a rotary mechanism for clamping the blade appeared.
One push, rotate 180 degrees and the mechanism automatically locks in a horizontal plane.
The pressing force is adjusted with a special nut. The main characteristics of the Profile K02 with a rotary mechanism:
- Instant reversal clamps 180 gr
- Minimal friction and precise fixation when turning
- Adjustment of smoothness and rigidity of fixation
- Monolithic milled platform for electronic protractors
- Installation unit in the form of a built-in frame
Design allows for an instant reversal of the clamps to 180 grams, and using a group of bearings, in the system of flat springs, firmly fix the installed clamps with a knife. The high precision of the parts, in combination with 5 bearings, ensure perfect sliding when turning, and also the swivel unit has the additional function of adjusting the ride smoothness and fixation rigidity.
For changing the clamps, the K02 case is equipped with a unified installation unit for various types of clamps and additional nozzles in the form of a frame.
A monolithic milled platform for electronic goniometers is built into the K02 case by default. This element provides high comfort and convenience, as well as high accuracy of measurements, when working on a device with electronic goniometers.
Central three-axis hinge sharpener profile. Monolithic, solid-milled body of the hinge assembly is made using high-precision automated equipment from aluminum alloy D16T. The main characteristics of the hinge:
- Increased stiffness, as a result of the stability of work and accuracy of sharpening angles;
- The symmetry of the entire hinge,
- Improved configuration (location) of the axes;
- The lower limits of the range of angles up to 7.5 gr;
- The use of corrosion-resistant materials without the use of additional special coatings;
- Lack of additional settings and ease of maintenance;
- Low weight;
- Increased the size of the nut lifting angles for ease of use. - To reduce axial backlash and friction, one of the axes of rotation is made on radial rolling bearings;
- Adjustment and selection of axial backlashes on two orthogonal axes of rotation are provided;
- Interchangeability of bushings made of various friction materials for the axial pair of the rod of the abrasive holder.
- Use in the hinges of elongated sleeves to reduce backlash;
- Symmetric hinge has a central point of intersection of all three axes;
- Tolerances for sliding pairs are performed according to the seventh qualitet of accuracy. - Now, in the package of the hinge assembly, includes a leveling ring, with which you can compensate for the difference in angles when using abrasives of different thickness. One of the components of the body with the main nodes is the abrasive holder. The convenient holder allows you to quickly reinstall various bars, blankets and other tools.
The carrier plate along the entire length of the bar provides additional rigidity for attaching abrasive stones and removes unnecessary loads, thus this plate makes it possible to work with fragile stones without using blanks.
The distance from the handle to the stone does not depend on the length of the abrasive, it increases the control during finishing operations. The set comes with two restrictive rings with springs, with parking devices. Basic Haarctyeretic: - Combined bevels clamping jaws 90 + 45 gr,
- Clamping jaws: width 24 mm, working height 5 mm (groove height under 45 g, 3 mm)
- The minimum size of abrasive is 145 mm, the maximum size of abrasive, 200 mm
- The weight of a design makes 134 gr.
- Due to the tight fit of the auxiliary plate with the supporting rod, the rigidity of the holder is strong.
- Monolithic milled clips are made of aluminum alloy D16T, and precisely oriented in the axial direction with the help of an auxiliary plate of brushed stainless steel and a rod.
- Abrasive tool as close as possible to the longitudinal axis of the holder, which significantly improves control over the movements of the bar during sharpening.
- The abrasive holder is equipped with a convenient and simple platform for electronic goniometers
- The design of the holder is more aesthetic and leaves a pleasant feeling in work.
Profile clamps securely hold any blade shape ensuring that the jaws adhere to the knife butt surfaces and open access to the blade for processing. The design of the clamps is based on three main elements: the base, flat springs, clamping jaws. Powerful sponges are connected to the base through flat flexible springs, which provide a universal fit, when installing the knife in the clip, the springs change from a free to a tense state, while the rigidity of the mounting increases significantly. Also, fastening and adjusting screws in a bunch of clamp, form a rigid geometric system and at the same time, allow in a wide range to adjust the clamp to any shape of the blade and to ensure the symmetry of the installation. The single clamp K-02, is equipped with two fasteners for the installation site ( frame) for Profile K-02. It is possible to install two clips simultaneously, at the same time. use on frame double clip from K-01.
The design of the clamps makes it possible to clamp knives with a complex geometry of the blade rigidly and symmetrically.
Recommendations for the thickness of the butt from 3 to 7 mm, Tightening jaws, made of aluminum alloy, 7075-T6, springs made of structural steel 60С2А according to GOST.
On a single clamp, you can sharpen the following knives: Travel
Angle range 10-32 degrees per side *
Sponge width 32 mm
Double clamp K-02
This type of clamps is the most versatile, in contrast to a single clamp, it became possible to clamp thin and long blades. Due to two gripping points, the blade deflection is excluded. There is a possibility of independent movement of the clamps along the entire length of the frame, min. distance between clamps 10 mm max. 160 mm. Equipped with two fasteners for the installation unit (frame) for Profile K-02. It is possible to install two clips simultaneously, at the same time. use on frame double clip from K-01. Recommendations for the thickness of the butt from 2 to 4 mm:
On the double clamp, you can sharpen the following knives:
For cutting vegetables
Angle range 10-32 degrees per side *
Sponge width 16 mm, 2 pcs.
* Depending on the width of the blade, the range of angles may vary
The professional set of keys for the Profile sharpening machine is ideal for all types of clamps, as well as for adjusting the hinge assembly, the rotator, and for adjusting the platform for the electronic protractor.
The keys are made of high-alloy steel, followed by heat treatment and grinding of working surfaces, which guarantees high accuracy, durability, resistance to kinks and, as a consequence, a long period of operation.
Due to the presence of an ergonomic ribbed handle, the keys are convenient to use, the main handle ensures reliable holding of the tool and high torque, and the additional (upper) handle is designed for fast rotation.
The keys are equipped with a compartment for storing spare screws and other small items.
In a set 4 keys of HEX (hexagon) with sizes are delivered:
Total length (adjustable): from 100 to 195 mm
Handle length: 90 mm
Stand. Metal base to hold the sharpener on the working surface of the table or workbench. Serves for fixing the device case on the working surface without the use of a clamp. Allows you to install the device Profile is not tied to the edge of the desktop, is also useful in cases. Stand design is made in accordance with the overall style of the product, perfectly complements the design, giving the device stability, and the user confidence and comfort in the sharpening process. In order to fix the device case on the stand, install it in a specially provided seat and tighten the fixing screws. The heads of the screws are made in the form of sheep and are tightened by hands without using keys. After work, loosen the screw connections and loosely remove the device from the stand.
Abrasives Profile suitable for sharpening a wide range of steels, including solid, powder steels with a hardness higher than 60 HRC. This set will be enough for all types of work, from grinding to final grinding.
Size of stones: 25 × 6mm.
Glyiness: 120, 220, 400, 600, 1000 grit.
Material: silicon carbide
Recommendations for work:
Soak in water, work with water. Wear rate is higher than Boride T2 abrasives. It is possible to work with oil, the ceramic bond from oil will not suffer.
The set includes 5 bars on aluminum forms with bevels 45 gr, a universal cover.
You might also like
No Related Stores